BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Diet: (noun)

A way of living, or thinking, a day's journey.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Burn Intervals and Ab Burner!

Day 11. Burn Intervals and Ab Burner.
I feel pretty damn good right now!! I really enjoyed the Burn Intervals because it was alot more cardio and I used a light weight (5lbs) the entire hour. I love that the entire workout involves squats. I don't know about you, but I look forward to that tight ass and nice thighs :))
After my workout I, of course, had my Recovery Formula. I don't know which one I enjoy more... calorie burning workout... or the recovery formula afterwards. Both are so phenominal and always keep me wanting more.
Today I'm gonna go for a run. Nothing too intense or crazy, just something to get me out of the house for an hour and a half.
I'm feeling "Action" ready this morning... so I believe I'm gonna post a video later this afternoon or tomorrow morning. I'm feeling it!!
So stayed tuned!! :))

0 comments: