BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Diet: (noun)

A way of living, or thinking, a day's journey.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fit~N~Fabulous in a Little Black Dress

My Little Black Dress! Sooo Fabulous!

It's time for a new challenge! Summer time is coming to an end and holidays are approaching. Going in to the holiday season with a sexy lean body will set you up for great converstation, ("Girl you look Fabulous!"... "How did you do it?"... "Please share your secret!") ;) he he... and will keep those gorgeous dresses and sassy tops looking better than ever before!
Challenge ONE! Fit~N~Fabulous in a Little Black Dress!!
I came up with this challenge while working out with my little sister the other day. We both have our birthdays in October (October 21st and the 22nd) and we both thought how great it would be to go out on our birthdays and wear a sexy little black dress to show off our hard work!
Exercising every day, eating right and never giving up!
So! The challenge is... get your hot ass in a little black dress by October 22nd and celebrate my birthday with me!!! And of course, do it for yourself!!!
Challenge TWO! Fit~N~Fabulous New Year Party!!
Come October 1st, we will be doing Insanity and ChaLEAN Extreme!! The two programs go hand in hand. ChaLEAN Extreme is all about lifting heavy and getting lean and toned, while Insanity is all about Pure Cardio! Talk about getting the Ultimate Sexy Package!! You will get it with this challenge!! ChaLEAN Extreme is a 90-day program, and Insanity is a 60-day program... so we'll be starting the challenge out with the first 60- days of Extreme Insanity, and then on the last 30-days, we'll end it with the Lean phase of ChaLEAN Extreme and bring it home!! We'll all be Tight and HOT for our New Year's Party!!! No better way to kick off the New Year then with a FABULOUS Body to show off!!!
Cheers!!
You can get Insanity and ChaLEAN Extreme on my SITE. (Click here!)
For the first challenge, we're staying dedicated to the programs that we all are currently on, unless you're not on a program then go to my site: http://www.fitnfabulouswithcoachmalynda.com/ and pick out a program that will work for you! Note! The Slim Series is a 6-week program that is guaranteed to get you in to tip top shape :)
Anyone that signs up on my page will also have the pleasure of having me as their own personal Coach! You can participate as a FREE member or as a Club Member where you will have access to recipes, a BMI Calculator, Trainer's Tips and so much more!
I want to see all of you Challenger's working out in WOWY as well!! It's FREE and it's a great way to track your progress, meet others that are doing the Challenge and keep motivated!!
If there are any questions about signing up and having me Coach you on your Challenge, then simply email me at CoachMalynda@yahoo.com
Cheers to great Health and a FABULOUS Body!!

11 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

How exciting Malynda!! I'm anxious to hear what you think of Insanity, it is on my list of workouts that are must-haves:) Here's to the black dress!

G.I.F.T. said...

Hey there sunshine!! I've already been messing around with it... it is INSANE for sure!! ha ha ha... I bet you'll love it ;)
Are you a BB member?
HUGS sweet friend!!!

The Kniesch Family said...

i'm totally going to do this. i've been slacking off (i haven't worked out in like 5 weeks). this baby needs to be healthy so i'm gonna do this challenge with you! :-)

G.I.F.T. said...

Tabitha, are you doing the 90 day challenge of CE and Insanity for the New Years Party of a lifetime? ;) I would recommend cutting out the Insanity program while preggers, but lifting lightweights during CE will be fine :)
I'm so glad you're on board with the challenge!!!
HUGS!!!

TheFitnessFreak said...

Oh yes Malynda:) I think I am solely keeping them in business;) I have P90X, CLX, Turbo Jam & Insanity. Notice I like to torture myself! You're looking great, how are you feeling?

G.I.F.T. said...

THat's awesome!!!! i'm feeling good sweetie! wanting to go back to my Vegan ways but need to educate myself more on how to build muscle and be a congident body building vegan. I've taken the whey out of my diet, but am still consuming egg whites (organic, free range hen eggs). one day i will give up those as well ;)
but i am losing weight and inches and am feeling great!!
you're a great friend!
HUGS!

Kristen's Raw said...

You're hilarious... as usual. I know you have a sexy black dress that you wore to a wedding recently. Go girl!

And, check out Robert Cheeke for vegan and bodybuilding stuff. He's pretty great about answering questions and stuff. You can chat with him via FB. :) There are lots of resources out there with information to help you. And, of course, you can always chat with me about it! ;)

Cheers XOXO,
Kristen

G.I.F.T. said...

Thanks Kristen!!!
And yes, I love Robert Cheeke... need to look him up on FB, thank you!!
Ha ha ha... and yes! I do have a little black dress that turned heads last april at the wedding I went to... This challenge will b great!! AND! I got me a NEW Little Black Dress ;))

HUGSS!!!

TheFitnessFreak said...

Hey Malynda!

I meant to tell you, I have used the Nutiva Raw Hemp Protein powder since I went Raw 5 months ago. I just throw it in my green smoothie after my workout. I have had no trouble building/keeping muscle. That is the only added protein to my diet. Other than that I am eating all fruits and veggies.

I'm glad to hear your exuberance through your posts:) I love getting fired up about my workout too:)

Kristen's Raw said...

That's a great testimonial FitnessFreak... LOVE IT! YAY FOR RAW POWER! :))))

G.I.F.T. said...

Thanks FitnessFreak!! I add Hemp as well... so maybe I just need to "relax" and be happy with my protein intake :) Thanks for sharing sweet friend!!!
Big HUGS!!