BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Diet: (noun)

A way of living, or thinking, a day's journey.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Year Challenge CALENDAR!

We're a month a way from starting the last challenge of the Year!! Fit~N~Fabulous New Year!!
This challenge has me so excited... I can't wait!
I have for all of you the calendar for our 90-day challenge, I need to gather all of your email addresses so that I can email it out to you.

So please leave a comment on this post with your email address!

Thank you!!
HUGS!

8 comments:

Janice said...

This challenge looks exciting, and I can't wait to see what I'm made of. Email me at janice.eismont@gmail.com. Thanks Malynda!

G.I.F.T. said...

This challenge is going to leave all of us feeling INCREDIBLE!!! There's no doubt about it!!
I'll send over those calendars sweetie!
HUGS!

J. LaNae said...

YAY!!!! I'm ready for this challenge as well! My email is jlnae79@yahoo.com...Bring it ON!

Kassandra Bragg said...

gimmie gimmie! kassandrabragg@gmail.com

TheFitnessFreak said...

Hey Malynda! LOVE challenges:)

thefitnessfreak@cox.net

Nicole

Angreav said...

Hi Malynda!! The challenge sounds AWESOME!! My email address is Angreav@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance!

Angela

Caroline Fitzgerald said...

Caroline Fitzgerald..
I'm so ready ..to do this challenge with all of you !!! Im so pumped. It's all i can think about !!!
henderson.caroline@gmail.com

G.I.F.T. said...

Alright ladies!!! The calendars are coming your way!!!
CHEERS!!!!