BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Diet: (noun)

A way of living, or thinking, a day's journey.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sleeping Beauty Pink Princess Smoothie

Sleeping Beauty Pink Princess Smoothie:

* 1 Scoop Amazing Grass Green SuperFood
* 1 Cup Organic Frozen Strawberries
* 1 Cup Water
* 1 tbs Madhava Pure Organic Agave Nectar Light
(Amazing Grass and Agave Nectar in my easy to access "Store")
"Post Workout", my girls enjoyed this amazing PINK smoothie which they named themselves... Sleeping Beauty!!




The girls did their workout this morning to Tony & The Kids! They were so cute! Ryan and I did our Insanity workout in the living room right next to them and we all enjoyed a wonderful morning workout TOGETHER :)


Afterwards, we all indulged in delightful smoothies :) What a wonderful way to show the girls the importance and fun of taking care of our bodies!

Cheers!!

4 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

What a great way to enjoy family time! I hadn't seen that workout by Tony. I'll have to check it out.

G.I.F.T. said...

It's so cute Nicole!!! And the girls just love it!! They think working out is FUNN!!!! :))

Kristen's Raw said...

Your family is so damn cool! I love everything that you do together and share together. It's beautiful. :)

G.I.F.T. said...

Thank you so much Kristen!! Family is important to us and I hope Ry and I are teaching our girls the importance of life... to be with one another as a FAMILY :) Life is too short, right! ;)
HUGS!!