BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Diet: (noun)

A way of living, or thinking, a day's journey.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Post Workout Raw CHOCOLATE Protein Smoothie


Day 3 of the Raw Cleanse!

Today's Workout:
Indanity Cardio Power and Resistance
P90X Shoulders and Arms
P90X Ab Ripper X

Post Workout Raw Chocolate Protein Smoothie:
1 Scoop Chocolate Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Protein Powder
4 Tbs Chocolate Hemp Protein Powder
5 Dates
2 Tbs Raw Cacao Nibs
2 1/2 Cups Water
1 Cup Ice
1 Banana

Oh YUMMMY!! This energizing Smoothie hit the SPOT after an intense workout!! I feel great!! The Cacao nibs add a little "bite" to the smoothie that I just LOVE!!!

4 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

OOOHH LA LA! Sounds divine! ME WANT!

G.I.F.T. said...

I will make you one sweetie!!! a large one for you and your little monkey!! :))

Kristen's Raw said...

YAY!!!!!

G.I.F.T. said...

:D HUGS!!!