BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Diet: (noun)

A way of living, or thinking, a day's journey.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Raw Cleanse Day 1 Intake

Today was a wonderful day! I hadn't really felt "hungry" until tonight, but all in all, a very good day!!!
Here is my Raw Intake:

Breakfast:
Banana

Workout:
Cardio Abs (Insanity)
Weights: Chest and Back

Post Workout:
Smoothie:
3 cups Water
2 Scoops Vanilla Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Protein Powder
2 Cups Frozen Fruit
4 Dates
2 Big Handfulls of Kale
This smoothie was BIG!! Lol... I had half after working out and the rest an hour later.

Snack:
Guacamole
1 Avocado
1 Tomato

Lunch:
Salad:
Romaine Lettuce
Goji Berries
Mulberries
Vega EFA Oil

1 Sliced Banana with Mulberries

Snack:
RawVolution Bar
(Coconut and Agave Nectar)

Dinner:
CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE!!!!! (best dinner EVER!!!) ;)
1 Scoop Chocolate Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Protein Powder
1 tbs Raw Cacao Nibs
2 cups Ice
2 Cups Water
1 Scoop Garden of Life Super Greens (Raw) :))

1 Apple with Raw Almond Butter

Supplements:
Maca Power from Navitas Naturals
B Vitamin
D Vitamin

Even when doing a high intensity cardio and strength training workout, I felt really good. Never during the day did I feel tired, "lazy," sluggish... etc. I felt energized and as long as I ate every hour and a half, I didn't feel "hungry" ;)
I'm not counting my calories, just going with it.. for now. I forgot to weigh myself this morning so I will weigh tomorrow.

How was YOUR Raw day??

4 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

Weird, tried leaving a comment it was all messed up and didn't post.

Soooo! Great day! I just finished off my Cherry Chocolate Bomb Shake! and my belly is good and full! It was an amazing day - felt fantastic!

Can't wait to read what you're eating tomorrow. :)

Cheers,
Kristen

G.I.F.T. said...

Thank you K!!!
I am really wanting to make your Cherry Chocolate Bomb Shake!! oh yeah!!
Thanks for the support!! I'm loving this cleanse! Day one is done... on to day two!!

HUGS!!!

Sarah Anne said...

Hi Malynda!

I found you through Kristen's Raw, and just wanted to say hello :)

I'm currently in the middle of my first round of P90X and am LOVING it! I've lost 16lbs, and just purchased my 2nd pair of 'downsized' jeans just about 45 days in. I'm so stoked and after the Olympics we're reconvening for the rest of the program.

The thing that really made me seek you out - was the high raw and vegan lifestyle it seems you have! I've got a coach at the moment, and have been in contact with Dallas Carter for some great motivation, but it's a hard go when everyone's eating whey, chicken etc...

Anyhow, I'll keep reading, and I'm happy to swing by and find ya!

Cheers!
Sarah Anne

G.I.F.T. said...

So happy you came over too Sarah!!
As a TBB Coach, I want always to teach a Raw Vegan lifestyle to my "clients." Especially when they approach me asking, "how do i lose weight?" "How do I become healthier?" The answer I find is simple, EAT FOR HEALTH. Eat vegan for one! That's a given, and eat Raw whenever possible. it's a win win lifestyle that I am living proof of!
Dallas has a great weight loss story, he is very inspiring :))
I'm doing P90X as well (started week 3 yesterday!) and I am loving it!! What day are you on? Congrats on purchasing a "down-size" pair of jeans!!!! YAYYYY!!!!
Feel free to chat it up with me on doing P90X and doing it all Vegan!! I love it!!!
HUGS!!
Malynda