BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Diet: (noun)

A way of living, or thinking, a day's journey.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Weigh-In Update

Saturday was my first weigh-in. I had ate perfectly all week and even brough egg whites and veggies to my in laws house as my dinner for Thanksgiving... I was not going to cheat with it being so close to my weigh-in day.
Saturday morning I show up to the gym and jump on the scale... 153lbs. No biggie! I've been doing so good and taking such great care of myself that it didn't bother me to not see my weight at 150. As far as measurements, I lost inches in my chest, butt and waist so I'm super thrilled! :)
Before starting this journey, I didn't look at myself as an "overweight" girl. Yes I do have that little "pudge" on my tummy that I thought I would always have because of my pregnancies, but other than that, I wasn't too hard on myself.
Now that I'm training for a whole new transformation and I see this "pudge" dissolving, my committment has gone up 120% and I'm ROCK'N THIS!!!!
My next goal, is to lose 6lbs in 3 weeks. We're getting closer to my 12 week mark, and I've gotta be in the 140's.
CHEERS!!!! This is an amazing and FUNN journey!!!

2 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Hey, for being smack in the middle of the holiday season that's great Malynda! The hardest part about eating perfectly and working you're butt is not seeing the number on the scale that you want. I've been there one too many times! I'm happy to say though that now that I have been 100% Raw for 8 whole months now, my weight has stayed at 135 for about 4 months now. I haven't stayed at a weight this long like my whole life.

Here's to your getting into the 140's, clink!

Nicole

G.I.F.T. said...

you're the BEST Nicole!!! you are always keeping me so motivated and positive!!! I love it! and I love YOU!!!
Congrats on being Raw for 8 whole months!! you ROCK!!!!!!
Cheers to GREAT health!!!!!!