BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Diet: (noun)

A way of living, or thinking, a day's journey.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 3 High Raw Vegan Intake and Workout

This morning I woke up at 4:30am CRAVING Green Juice! I would have fired up the juicer to get me my juice too! But I had a large mason jar in the fridge from the night before that I drank out of :) YUM!


Today's workout was Chest and Triceps
Exercise:

Push ups
* Set 1 - 10, Set 2 - 7, Set 3 - 7 (these I did at the very end of my workout and probably should have done them closer to the beginning because my chest and triceps were so fatigued.

Bench Press (Laying Flat)
* Set 1 - 20lbs 10 reps
* Set 2 - 25lbs 6 reps
* Set 3 - 20lbs 8 reps
* Set 4 - 25lbs 6 reps (barely!! Lol)

Bench Press (Incline)
* Set 1 - 25lbs (this was heavy) 6 reps
* Set 2 - 20lbs 8 reps
* Set 3 - 20lbs 6 reps
* Set 4 - 20lbs 6 reps

Tricep Dip (Go till Failure is reached)
* Set 1 - 35
* Set 2 - 18
* Set 3 - 14
* Set 4 - 14

Tricep Pulldown
* Set 1 - 35lbs 6 reps
* Set 2 - 32.5lbs 10 reps
* Set 3 - 35lbs 8 reps
* Set 4 - 32.5lbs 8 reps + small pulses

Double Arm Tricep
* Set 1 - 20lbs 12 reps
* Set 2 - 25lbs 10 reps
* Set 3 - 25lbs 10 reps
* Set 4 - 25lbs 10 reps

Tricep Extension
* Set 1 - 20lbs (too light) lost count of reps ;)
* Set 2 - 20lbs (too light) lost count AGAIN of reps! ;)
* Set 3 - 25lbs... Yep! Lost count again!! ha ha ha
* Set 4 - 30lbs 8 reps

Chest Flies
* Set 1 - 15lbs 10 reps
* Set 2 - 17.5lbs 6 reps
* Set 3 - 15lbs 8 reps
* Set 4 - 17.5lbs 5 reps

20 Minute Max Intervals on the elliptical
20 Minutes Running on the Treadmill (holding a steady HR at 165 BPM)

High Raw Vegan Intake:
Pre workout:
* 1/4 Jar Green Juice

Post Workout:
* 2 Scoops Sun Warrior Protein

* 2 Synergy Raw Organic Drinks (My FAVE!!)


Lunch:
* ToFu
* Endamames

Snack:
Green Juice (3/4 Jar)


Protein Smoothie:
* 1 Banana
* 2 Scoops Vanilla Sun Warrior Protein
* 1 Scoop Raw Greens Powder
* 4 Tbs Hemp Protein Powder

Dinner:
Made another Protein Smoothie, just like the one above but with no Greens and instead of water, I had SoDelicious Coconut Milk (1 cup)

At around 4:30pm today, I became extremely tired! It was so crazy... I have been experiencing a lot of energy this week and was just taken back with the loss of energy. I drank my first protein smoothie then took a hot shower thinking that would help wake me up, but it didn't. I remained tired all night long. I noticed that I had only had 995 calories this far into my day and needed more before I could even think about calling it a night. So that's where my second protein shake came in. Bedtime: 7:30pm :)

Total Calories: 1470
Total Protein: 139g

4 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Looks good Malynda! Make sure you get all your calories in or your body will stop losing fat and will eat away your muscle instead. Feeding those muscles is VERY important! We work so darned hard to build them we sure would hate to lose them!

Love the smoothie! It is so great to get all of those greens in there too. Try adding some spinach to it for extra iron. My fave!

So proud of you!

Nicole

G.I.F.T. said...

THank you Nicole!!!
Yes I hear what you're saying... definitely don't want to lose the muscle!
Spinach! Got it!!! Thanks!!!!

HUGS!!!!

Kristen's Raw said...

Hhmmm I love kombucha. :) Yum!!!

pureglow*16 said...

Hey makes me happy to know u use the sunwarrior protein powder! Been thinkin on getting that!!