BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Diet: (noun)

A way of living, or thinking, a day's journey.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A weekend of Inspiration



2009 winner of the MaxFormation, Toni Warrick was here in Phoenix, Az this weekend! Toni came to talk about her journey with weight loss and full on body transformation. Toni's story is amazing and truly inspirational. Toni answered questions for others that were doing the 12 week transformation and one's that needed guidance on their own individual success. Listening to her was one thing that I needed... she had said that the scale meant NOTHING as long as you were losing inches and body fat. As much as I have heard this before and know the truth of it, it was hearing it from TONI that made it really sink in to my head.
After the questions and answers with Toni, she then put on a Bootcamp Class that we all got to participate in. It was Fun, Exciting and Sweat Dripp'n!! And guess what?! I LOVED IT!! :)



I had even mentioned to Toni that I was doing this transformation Vegan... she didn't bash on it or try to talk me out of it she just guided me in the direction of vegan supplements and told me that I CAN do it! What a GAL! :)
Toni has made an impression on me and so many others! She is one that I will remember and follow for years to come!

Cheers to YOU Toni and your amazing success!


Follow Toni and her never ending success at MaxMuscle.com

3 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

Malynda!!!! You look fantastic!!!!

G.I.F.T. said...

Awe you're a sweetheart Kristen!!! you know I LOVE you!!!!!!!! <3

TheFitnessFreak said...

Wow, that IS great inspiration! It is so wonderful to have a goal and an image in your head. I know that you will reach your goals Malynda! Your hard work will pay off!!

Nicole