BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Diet: (noun)

A way of living, or thinking, a day's journey.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tofurky Vegan Sprouted Bagel

Does this not look AMAZING!!! Ahhhh....

I have been juicing for two days straight and am wanting FOOD!!! Ha ha ha... So on top of my fabulous Tofu, Rice, Veggie and Sprout Bowl I made for lunch today, I made an excellent bagel sandwich to finish off my night!!
Sprouted Vegan Bagel (from Trader Joe's), Mustard, Lettuce, Tofurky and my phenomenal home made Alfalfa Sprouts!!
Oh I ate this yummy bagel and was instantly feeling like ANOTHER! ;) As easy as I could have whipped me up another... I had to refrain myself! "Take it easy Malynda!"

But I had to share, for it truly was appetizing!

Have a fabulous night!!!

2 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

Looks like you'll be inviting me over for lunch soon because that all sounds AWESOME!

G.I.F.T. said...

You better believe it Kristen!! :) You're welcome over for lunch ANY time!